Sales Development Representative (Entry Level) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Development Representative (Entry Level) to join our team.
- Execute programs to increase pipeline generation, event participation and create awareness;
- Meet your defined target of qualified opportunities per quarter;
- Use CRM (Salesforce) to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities;
- Conduct proactive research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn and other tools you will be provided;
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the accounts’ business IT challenges and market positioning;
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs;
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions and qualify opportunities with business potential.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment;
- Basic understanding of the IT landscape/market;
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- Considered but not essential – Prior working experience in Business Development, Sales and/or Customer Service;
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred);
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- University degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience;
- Strong time management as well as the ability prioritise tasks and effectively meet deadlines.