The Senior Sales Representative works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Being a Senior Sales Representative requires an associate’s degreeTypically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Being a Senior Sales Representative work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Working as a Senior Sales Representative typically requires 4 -7 years of related experience.
Senior Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Sales Representative to join our team.
- Planning and reporting – build an annual and monthly plan for delivering sales growth and report progress on a monthly basis;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation;
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals and customer led activations.
- A current drivers’ licence and appropriate vehicle for work related travel, and an RSA certification;
- A ‘customer first’ mentality, someone who truly partners with all members of the industry to get the job done;
- Sales hunter with a thirst for results;
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit, with a thirst for delivering results and an evident love of the craft beer industry;
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstration of commercial business acumen.