International Sales Representative develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales. Being an International Sales Representative may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be an International Sales Representative typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Internal Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Sales Representative to join our team.
- Provide technical information, assistance and solutions to customers;
- Working with the internal sales team and actively support other teams when required;
- Responding to phone/email sales, quotations & order enquiries;
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships through exceptional customer service;
- Face to face contact with our customers;
- Answering customer enquiries via phone or email;
- Follow up quotations;
- Other administration paperwork as required;
- Developing call/ contact schedules for existing customers;
- Participating in account planning and sales campaign development;
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment;
- Analysis of our existing customer base to identify additional sales opportunities;
- Maintaining relationships with customers who are not covered by our field sales team;
- Process customer orders;
- Preparation of Quotations/Orders/Invoices.
- Small business and entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong work ethic and tenacity to get things done;
- At least three years’ experience in the electronic alarm security industry;
- Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel;
- Proven track record in outbound telesales or direct sales;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised and proactively to meet targets and timelines;
- Prior experience in an internal sales role within software/technology/SaaS;
- Analytical skills and detail focus with ability to see the big picture.