Outbound Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outbound Sales Representative to join our team.
- Managing clients that are brought on and building relationships;
- Adhere to KPI’s and team targets;
- Building continuous pipeline;
- Ability to push past gate keepers and speak to the decision makers;
- Put competitive pricing packages together for customers;
- Generating and chasing leads;
- Signing up clients to new contracts;
- Providing pricing to customers;
- Attend and participate in sales meetings;
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, and close sales;
- Ensure the CRM is up to date with all calls and reporting;
- Understanding and identifying customer needs to tailor make a solution;
- Conduct outbound calls to new and existing clients.
- Strong resilience and self-motivated;
- Ability to time manage;
- Literal and numerical aptitude;
- Adhere to internal compliance and policies;
- Team player;
- Prior experience in an outbound call centre environment.