Human Resources Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join our team.
- Setting interview times with candidates;
- Scribing during interviews and preparing selection reports following interviews;
- Employee on boarding;
- Preparing applications for panel review;
- Preparing interview documentation;
- HR administration and filing;
- Providing support to employees.
- Strong industrial relations knowledge and skills;
- Demonstrated experience in assisting and educating managers to support their ongoing responsibility for effective and proactive people management;
- Demonstrated time management skills including the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Track record of delivering a HR service by providing specialist and timely advice in a helpful and supportive manner in relation to HR matters.