hr administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a hr administrator to join our team.
- Monitor own work flow and processes to identify process improvements and capability gaps;
- Provide relevant Reporting and Analysis from Vantage to identify improvements and potential issues;
- Escalate queries where appropriate to Workday specialists, Regional HRS teams, Centres of Expertise or Strategic HR Business Partners;
- Coach internal customers in processes and system use;
- Ensure the day to day administration activities are provided in accordance with HR Assist’s KPI’s and SLA’s and provide feedback to improve function;
- Provide general administration support to the HR/OSH function;
- Assist with coordination of meetings, training, surveys and staff parties;
- Delivers HR services to the organization in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately;
- Ensures compliance with global HR standards and local workplace laws and regulations;
- Respond to employee enquiries and assist employees and managers alike to complete HR-related activities;
- Maintain employee records and perform quality checks in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) so that information is accurate and secure;
- Monthly coordination of payroll for ANZ employees and act as point of contact for outsourced payroll provider;
- Supports the HR function in preparation for Recruitment and OSH workshops;
- Identify errors in documents, updating and maintaining procedures & policies;
- Record maintenance of employee trainings in adherence to local quality standards.
- Previous experience within HR Administrator or Senior Administrator capacity;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills (internal and external);
- Prior State or Federal Government experience is highly regarded;
- Working knowledge of TRIM.