Human Resources Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our team.
- Preparation of some employment contracts and position descriptions for managers review;
- Coordinating and administering recruitment approval forms and assist with candidate applications and selection where appropriate;
- Coordinating online advertisements for approved recruitment, including drafting online advertisements for the manager’s approval;
- Other duties as directed by line manager;
- Updating training and HR database records;
- Assist with coordinating employee on-boarding / induction.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written;
- Proficiency in using current MS Office, database application and communication technologies;
- Rights to work in Australia;
- Current Drivers License;
- Ability to multi task and deal effectively under pressure;
- Minimum 2 years HR experience;
- Excellent time management, organisational, administrative skills.