Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
Copywriter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Copywriter to join our team.
- Self-edit and proofread written assets prior to delivery;
- Continually ascertain workflow efficiency and accurate completion of jobs according to timelines;
- Ensure all copy communicates a consistent voice and style throughout all forms of communications within multiple channels;
- Proofread design comps and printer’s proofs for all projects;
- Work independently to anticipate problems before they arise; find solutions and follow up on issues.
- Experience in fashion, retail, and promotions a strong plus;
- Detail oriented;
- You live or are able to live and work full-time in Port Macquarie where our head office is based. No remote applicants will be considered;
- An opportunity to grow your career in a company with ambitious goals;
- Proficient in Mac platforms, content management systems, and Microsoft Word;
- Excellent editing skills with on-the-job proofreading experience;
- The chance to be part of a supportive and collaborative team;
- Highly motivated;
- You deeply understand and can execute copy for email marketing;
- Our Benefits;
- Strong organizational skills;
- B.A. In English, journalism, creative writing or related field preferred;
- You have Australian financial copywriting experience;
- Proven ability writing, editing, and proofing digital assets, printed assets (i.e. catalogs), and other retail marketing vehicles;
- Articulate thinker with the ability to take creative direction, react quickly, and interact productively during brainstorming sessions and reviews.