Content Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Manager to join our team.
- Maintain and manage a high-quality content calendar adhering to content standards and branding guidelines;
- Monitor, track, and document content results using necessary CMS platforms to analyse user engagement metrics (WordPress, Sitefinity, Drupal);
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention;
- Conceptualize & generate content strategies that are aligned with the company’s growth goals;
- Contribute to content planning in conjunction with stakeholders;
- Plan fundraising and marketing content: Gather and analyse fundraising and marketing content-related insights.
- The confidence and ability to leverage the creative tension between copy and design to create truly compelling content;
- The talents to create content that is appropriate for target audiences and channels while reflecting the brand’s personality and tone of voice;
- Experience producing biblically sound content that engages Christians and churches;
- Degree qualification in journalism, communications or marketing;
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications concepts and trends;
- Extensive experience developing content plans and copywriting with fundraising experience highly desirable.