Social Media Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers;
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns;
- Manage all relevant brands social media on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and the company website;
- Develop compelling content inline with company marketing strategy and industry trends;
- Liaising with other internal teams to ensure social media is used to drive key business priorities;
- Provide leadership to a Social Media Coordinator;
- Reaching out to relevant influencers and bloggers for collaborations;
- Creating relevant content across all digital channels;
- Boosting posts and managing paid social media campaigns;
- Working alongside the creative team, develop social media content such as video and graphics to build ongoing conversation with follows;
- Creating engagement and conversation with our target audience;
- Writing and posting newsletters and blogs;
- Research, recommendation and lead social media technology products to enhance the current offering;
- Working with vendor partners to execute promotions and generate innovative and engaging content;
- Managing our Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital accounts, including copywriting, posting and scheduling.
- Contact Name: Holly Spierings;
- Contact Email: email@example.com.