Photograph people, landscapes, merchandise, or other subjects, using digital or film cameras and equipment. May develop negatives or use computer software to produce finished images and prints. Includes scientific photographers, aerial photographers, and photojournalists.
Photographer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Photographer to join our team.
- Takes high quality pictures and portraits;
- Prepares and takes care of professional equipment;
- Adapts the photo offers to customers’ requests;
- Organises the on board photo gallery and lockers keeping the photo boutique layout attractive and tidy, in line with MSC Cruises guidelines;
- Monitors levels of stock and properly stores delivered products in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and sales orientation;
- At least 21 years old;
- Pleasant outgoing personality, projecting a warm and friendly demeanor at all times;
- able to commit to a six month contract at sea,
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board;
- confidence and outstanding talent shooting with a DSLR camera to work onboard;
- Great attitude with a willingness to adapt and learn new skills;
- High School certificate;
- At least 1 years’ experience as a photographer;
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Photoshop and other professional photo editing softwares;
- Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage;
- Basic sales skills;
- Basic overall knowledge of photography;
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.