Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Security Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Analyst to join our team.
- Information security risk management;
- Researching information security standards, including: ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- Addressing security questionnaires, eg. RFPs;
- Addressing questions related to all aspects of information security from all aspects of the business; clients, sales, partnerships and support.
- You’re wanting hands-on experience in the workforce;
- High attention to detail;
- You like to solve problems;
- You don’t want to be an anonymous employee in a giant organisation;
- You are inquisitive, not afraid to ask questions;
- Not afraid of reading policies and regulations, Legalese;
- High interest for risk management;
- You are eager to learn new things.