Senior Solutions Consultant – Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant – Business Development to join our team.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to manage non standard requests through to decision;
- Own and positively develop the relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers;
- Drive new security sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts;
- Attend marketing and client facing events and represent the NTT security product portfolio as the technical subject matter expert;
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements into proposed solutions and value propositions via technical sales proposals/Statement of Work;
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’, channeling constructive feedback regarding market trends and requirements into product, GTM and R&D teams;
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of the NTT products and services, with particular focus on Managed Security Services (MSS).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must have working experience in an MSSP or similar and be familiar with the operation of a Security Operation Center (SOC);
- Must have at least 2 year’s experience working in technical solutioning and presales;
- Experience in preparing technical architecture designs and responding to large scale complex RFPs is highly desirable;
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, framework and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc is highly desirable;
- Must have experience working in a client facing role and be comfortable presenting to audiences on both technical and business related topics;
- Broad experience and understanding of security trends, threat landscape and frameworks such as the cyber kill-chain.