Design or configure voice, video, and data communications systems. Supervise installation and post-installation service and maintenance.
Senior Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team.
- Develop, test and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality;
- Negotiating contract and commercial terms with contractors;
- Undertake research and literature reviews as inputs into the project deliverable;
- Preparing cost and value reports;
- Subcontract packaging and management;
- Handling simple to complex or lengthy service enquiries from existing Origin customers with a view to educate customers and reduce effort;
- Develop written reports, presentations and briefings which convey complex insights in simple, engaging and visual ways;
- Develop progress status reports and actions/decisions from client interactions;
- Advising on commercial and contract risks;
- Developing procurement strategies;
- Develop business process workflows and mapping to clearly articulate processes;
- Procurement, tendering and tender analysis;
- Undertake consultations and workshops with clients and develop strong client relationships;
- Coach and assist with the development of others in the team;
- Administer Contracts.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer;
- Adapt to a customer’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them;
- A demonstrated ability to work as a team member within a collaborative team environment;
- An ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems;
- A strong interest in building a career in digital and technology consulting and in supporting Government to maximise its technology investments;
- Helping clients, in particular Government take these strategies and transform their technology;
- Coaching technology teams through the agile service design and delivery process;
- Ideally you will possess relevant experience in the design and operation of tailings facilities, leach pads or waste dumps;
- Critically analysing quantitative and qualitative data and translating findings into practical recommendations;
- Analysing client organisations and identifying issues and opportunities to strengthen the quality of their products and services;
- Conducting/attending client meetings and workshops to gain insights and generate ideas;
- Preparing succinct and well written reports and/or presentations for our clients;
- Affiliation with MAusIMM, MIEAust, MAIG or equivalent;
- Contributing to the delivery of change and improvement plans/projects;
- Tertiary Civil Engineering qualifications and relevant industry experience.