Client Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team.
- Effective time management skills;
- Educate and demonstrate new features, products and various add-ons;
- Identify any accounts that are potentially at risk by monitoring and analysing various reports, results and metrics;
- Maintaining client satisfaction;
- Actively log all communication in Salesforce (CRM);
- Building trusting relationships with all clients to identify needs and effectively offer and facilitate solutions;
- Maximise the productivity of clients;
- Collaborate closely with Account Management, Training, Support and Consulting to address issues and to identify expansion / upsell opportunities;
- Achieve individual and team targets;
- Attend conferences, road shows, exhibitions and events, networking with existing clients and prospective clients.
- Achieving commercial outcomes;
- Strong, confident communication;
- Effectively deal with difficult clients and situations;
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Ability to build strong relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders;
- Experience working within the legal industry (desired, but not essential);
- Exceeding sales targets and KPIs;
- Experience within a Client Success role (desired, but not essential).