Senior Project Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Officer to join our team.
- Research, develop, maintain and review operational policies, standards, procedures and programs to support IT functions across the department;
- Develop, implement and monitor project services in consultation with stakeholders to ensure identified needs are met;
- Embark On project planning, financial controls, integrate project activities and evaluate the impact of projects or initiatives;
- Create briefing material, submissions, papers and reports based on efficient and effective analysis of information;
- Manage, organise, participate and promote the activities of the ICT Project Services projects and provide executive support to working parties;
- Prepare briefing material, submissions, papers and reports based on efficient and effective analysis of information;
- coordinating ethics approvals and client contracts;
- overseeing timelines to achieve program deliverables;
- Develop procurement documentation, evaluate and manage tenders and contracts in accordance with policy and organisational guidelines and procedures;
- Coordinate, organise, participate and promote the activities of the ICT Project Services projects and provide executive support to working parties;
- Developing policy, processes and standards that comply with best practice;
- driving whole-of-program workflows in collaboration with McMaster;
- Lead and coordinate programs work, providing appropriate levels of oversight;
- Develop and maintain systems that support sound governance;
- managing a pool of casual staff to ensure timely project delivery.
- proven analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills as well as experience in managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team;
- demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of ICT projects within a large, complex and agile environment.