Senior Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Identifying potential solutions and negotiate changes with customers which will reduce scheduling / production costs;
- Identifying anomalies / discrepancies with architectural and structural drawings and seek clarification from customer prior to scheduling;
- Communicating with key stakeholders and coordinating working groups and committees to support the delivery of various programs;
- Assessment and Succession;
- Have detailed knowledge of and experience completing the key job tasks;
- Ability to identify project safety risks / hazards, conduct and document assessments and / or JSAs or SWMS, carry out site compliance audits;
- Undertaking research and analysis to identify trends and prepare project briefs;
- General reporting and working With Change Management;
- Sourcing, collating and compiling data, identify emerging issues and tracking and reporting on the progress of projects;
- Talent Acquisition;
- Supporting the team (admin, time sheeting, on-boarding, general risks);
- Providing a range of project management and support services to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time;
- A strong awareness of Client needs and works to meet expectations;
- Running meetings;
- Knowledge of risk management principles and ability to apply principles to simple issues within the job.
- General understanding of the construction process and the ability to extract detailed information from construction drawings;
- Experience translating structural and engineering drawings using various programs (Blue Beam or AutoCAD);
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Previous experience working within the steel industry, preferably in reinforcing products;
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and manage time effectively.