Learning Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Learning Coordinator to join our team.
- Online development, support testing and review of online programs;
- Coordinating the delivery of L&D programs and be the contact for training logistics;
- Lead communications processes and tools for Learning@Boral;
- Responding to support requests, inbox and hotlines queries;
- Working in partnership with our external service providers and suppliers;
- Lead continuous improvement projects and project coordination for the team;
- Maintaining training records, data uploads and auditing in our LMS;
- Providing administrative support to the broader Learning@Boral team.
- Proven ability and experience in a learning administration, executive assistant or an administration support role;
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office – Google Suite;
- Knowledge and experience within Project delivery (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Learning Management or HR Information Systems (desirable);
- Experience with leading team communications, plans and tools.