Communications Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications Assistant to join our team.
- Build and distribute email campaigns (e.g. newsletters, event invites) and maintain subscriber lists;
- Coordinate the publication of research reports to the UNSW central repository;
- Ensure compliance with UNSW brand guidelines by Centre staff;
- Assist with the production of high-quality research reports that are visually appealing, easy to read and comply with UNSW brand guidelines;
- Coordinate the design and production of communications material created by the Centres (including annual reports);
- Assist with the creation of high-quality digital content for Centre websites, including liaising with Centre staff for updates;
- Source and select appropriate images for use across Centre publications and digital content;
- Assist DEx and research centre staff with events including the anniversary events;
- Liaise with external copy editors and designers to meet project deadlines and requirements;
- Assistance with media and external filming requests, public affairs and event requirements.
- Assistance with media and external filming requests, public affairs and event requirements;