HSE Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HSE Coordinator to join our team.
- Promote positive HSE Culture and performance to all relevant stakeholders;
- Act as the functional authority for Process Safety Management System Development & Implementation;
- Be the subject matter expert for company and client HSE issues and assist team by providing practical risk-based solutions to issues;
- Assist and provide guidance to site based personnel and supervisors in the timely close out of corrective actions;
- Ensure implementation of Occupational Health & Safety aspects of HSE Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements across company operations;
- Coordinate and supervise operational site HSE personnel and resources;
- Identify where changes/activities may have a material impact on the Safety Case;
- Assist in the development and implementation on site of company safety programs and initiatives;
- Support site activities in the completion of Client and Company inspection checklists and permit compliance audits;
- Coordinate and support incident investigations;
- Provide support to maintain the HSE Risk Management suite of IMS documentation;
- Interface with Health (HRO & ICT) in relation to Occupational Health aspects;
- Participate in the Incident Management Team as required;
- Reporting of all HSE con-conformance and incidents;
- Travel to site assisting Supervisors and Superintendents in carrying out effective safety leadership.
- Previous involvement in the implementation and maintenance of a Safety Management Plan in a major operations or plant will be highly regarded;
- Self motivated and able to be work autonomously;
- 5+ years experience within the Oil and Gas Industry or relevant industry with exposure to risk management;
- Ability to be a local resident of the Chinchilla region with regular site based travel;
- Site experience within the resources industry is essential.