Business Development Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team.
- manage workflow, support, development and retention of customer accounts;
- maintain customer details in our CRM;
- Assist the NSW BD Manager in capturing, registering and organising responses to customer opportunities;
- Customer service, business administration;
- Interface and follow up with customers and internal support groups in ensuring the timing and quality of responses;
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, marketing, business administration or communications;
- Internal administrative and support activities in business development or sales/marketing;
- develop leads and databases;
- Customer service support;
- assist Business Development Managers with calendar management, document preparation and project management.
- sound organisational skills. Must include the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- an ability to work in a team environment as well as independently;
- a commitment to learning and growth in the role;
- experience in sales. Experience in renewable energy industry sales would be an advantage but not mandatory;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- a strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.