Client Services Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join our team.
- Process requests or complaints within required time frames;
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to provide the best service for the customer;
- Ensure the system is updated with all customer information;
- Identify opportunities for customers, recommending alternative products if suitable;
- Answer all phone, email and live chat enquiries from your customer base;
- Understand the customer enquiries to provide proactive and relevant solutions;
- General administrative tasks as required;
- Portfolio implementation, liaising with fund managers and assisting with contracts;
- Assisting in the administration of all matters from start to completion;
- Processing client files, formatting documents and data processing;
- Identifying a customer’s needs and determine products to suit their requirements;
- Develop and maintain a network of industry partners such as land developers, financiers, and local community providers;
- PA duties to the Director; inbox management, diary management and travel bookings as required;
- communicate effectively te stages of construction to clients.
- DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance;
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree or higher) in Disability, Social Work, Behavioural Science, Mental Health (or similar);
- Senior First Aid Certificate and valid CPR;
- Current drivers licence.