Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Coordinator to join our team.
- Keeping up-to-date records of building site deliveries and installations;
- Working closely with our production team to ensure the timely delivery of our products on buildings sites as per installation schedules;
- Assisting with the collation of paperwork for the remuneration of our sub-contractor installers;
- Scheduling installations runs, fielding service calls and dealing with customer requests for assistance;
- Ensuring all installations are delivered on time;
- Booking installations with customers and following up closer to the installation date.
- Reliable, completes work to a high standard;
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement, strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how online performance metrics link to commercial business metrics;
- Energised by an entrepreneurial environment;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise various projects simultaneously with a focus on delivering results;
- Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results;
- Proactive, able to work independently & as part of a team;
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a sales support or customer support/service role preferably within the media or tech industry;
- Ability to anticipate both client & sales team needs;
- Proficiency in full Google suite, especially in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.