Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Business Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Administrator to join our team.
- Coordinate and facilitate user training sessions;
- Manage a user registration process;
- Manage the existing website and review and update content;
- Manage stakeholder communications, including the management of the email inbox;
- Assist with section priorities as required by contributing to high priority tasks to ensure the timely and effective delivery of objectives;
- Write briefs, ministerial correspondence, and other documents associated with the management of the tool;
- Support Business As Usual activities;
- Undertake procurement activities as required.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality documents;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and work in fast-paced environments;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude.