Finance Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team.
- Monthly Reconciliations and Reporting;
- All elements of Accounts Payable;
- General administration support as required;
- All elements of Payroll (weekly and monthly);
- Prepare annual budgets in consultation with Coordinator and Treasurer;
- Maintain all necessary insurances;
- Prepare, document, record, file receipts and payments;
- Prepare financial reports for management committee funding bodies;
- Banking (including internet transactions);
- Prepare payments for payroll liabilities, e.g. tax, superannuation, union?
- Maintain asset register;
- Prepare documents required for audit;
- Prepare payroll, and ensure group certificates are issued on time;
- Prepare monthly reports of Income and Expenditure, and monthly Balance Sheet;
- Maintain staff records re: hours worked, annual, sick, long service leave.
- Assist with billing spreadsheet pro forma;
- Reviewing of support resources and providing operational updates as required;
- Preparation of annual fee generation including existing bill items and adding new bill items in computer systems;
- Researching problems and finding solutions;
- Providing support for applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, CDF and Google Drive;
- Process bank reconciliations;
- Training admin and finance staff through in-service courses and workshops covering operations of finance and administrative systems;
- Preparation of databases for new annual billing system;
- Process pro rata billings;
- Debtor statement runs and process BPAY/CPAY;
- Process fee credits for scholarships and bursaries;
- Providing technical and operational support in administration and financial operational advice and support via help desk applications, phone and email.