Executive Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Administrator to join our team.
- Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the senior executives of the Institute;
- Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with a range of Institute contacts;
- Creates and maintains filing systems (digital/physical). May maintain personnel records;
- May be allocated responsibility for special project coordination, events and hosting of institute guests on campus.
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies;
- Five plus years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills required;
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and policy development and of related computer software and electronic communications tools;
- University degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office/creative studio environment;
- Superior organisational skills with experience managing tight timelines and with multiple deadlines required.