Analytics Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analytics Manager to join our team.
- Understand client business requirements from multiple sources and translate successfully into analytics solutions;
- Support all facets of client decision making via data analytics;
- Optimise the implementation of clients’ analytics programmes and solutions based on clients’ business requirements;
- Education of clients about best way to optimise the analytics data and provide solutions to their requirements;
- Identification and development of new revenue-generating analytics products and services;
- Preparation and presentation of outcomes from data analysis activities to clients and senior management team;
- Management of analytics programmes from design, analysis and reporting of client analytics needs including attribution projects;
- Scope projects and align results with business objectives managing margins and deadlines;
- Collaborate with internal teams or external partners for data collection strategies, analysis and reporting;
- Provide joined-up multi-channel services and insights.
- Experience in web analytics methodologies and approach;
- Knowledge of standard clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, CoreMetrics etc;
- Educated to degree level;
- Proven track record with standard analytics reporting, customer behaviour, conversion optimisation analysis;
- Ability to distil and communicate results of complex analysis clearly and effectively;
- Solid experience within an analytics team or research background;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.