Carpenters Carpenters construct, repair, and install building frameworks and structures made from wood and other materials.
Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Carpenter to join our team.
- Commercial and Industrial Building and Maintenance;
- Read drawings to understand the project dimensions and layout requirements;
- Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures;
- Work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals;
- Assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings;
- Repair existing fittings;
- Construct concrete formwork;
- New project works and other tasks as directed;
- Selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts;
- Cutting wood joints;
- Nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding, door and window frames;
- Cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts.
- Work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Able to interpret plans / drawings;
- Carpentry Certificate 3;
- Trade qualifications in carpentry/building;
- Current drivers licence / truck licence a benefit;
- Construction Industry white card;
- An eye for detail.