Cabinet Maker / Joiner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cabinet Maker / Joiner to join our team.
- Interpret technical drawings and plans efficiently and accurately;
- Perform onsite installations as directed;
- Perform various processes as required – trim, sand / scrape, bore, glue, drive nails, screw, clamp and fit;
- Undertake CNC – (Biesse based preferable) / general computer operations;
- Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines and various hand / power tools as required;
- Match materials for colour, grain or texture;
- Adhoc duties as directed;
- Undertake regular woodworking machine maintenance.
- Commercial construction knowledge specifically within cabinetmaking, timber stairs and joinery background;
- OH&S White card and EWP licence an advantage;
- CAD/CAM experience is an advantage;
- Certificate 3 in Joinery as a minimum. Trade qualified having completed an appropriate apprenticeship;
- Your own tools.