Joiner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Joiner to join our team.
- may construct concrete formwork;
- Cutting wood joints;
- Nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding, door and window frames;
- Cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts;
- may repair existing fittings;
- Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures;
- order and select timbers and materials, and preparing layouts;
- assemble prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install;
- study drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures;
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals.
- Rigorous approach to time management, process, documentation;
- Excellent communicator, proactive work ethic, avoids shortcuts;
- Hand tools, panel saws, electric hand tools, CNC machine (basic operation, able to be trained), beam saw (basic operation, able to be trained);
- Experience in carpentry, joinery or cabinet making experience;
- Attention to detail, high quality of work;
- Focused on Operational Health, Safety, Environment & Conduct;
- Experience in Fit-outs on contractor-side or similar experience;
- Understanding of carpentry / install mechanical hand tools used in a manufacturing environment;
- Reliable in attendance and reporting and as a brand;
- High quality work ethic, attention to detail, maintain productivity.