Asbestos Supervisor (Class A) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Asbestos Supervisor (Class A) to join our team.
- Undertake workplace inspections to identify hazards and unsafe and unhealthy workplace conditions and practices;
- Implementing and monitoring HSE Management Systems;
- As required, assisting in incident investigations and ensuring corrective actions are consistently implemented;
- Conduct site inductions & tool box talks;
- liaise with client to ensure they are adhering to HSE compliance;
- Assist the Site Manager / area Foreman in the management and supervision of subcontractors;
- Providing support to direct employees, subcontractors and management, ensuring that all practice principles are followed;
- Provide timely and accurate Asbestos handling advice and hands-on support to operations;
- Ensure all Site documents are maintained and filed in accordance with the company’s filing requirements.
- Current Full drivers license;
- Documented prior experience leading and coordinating teams (SWMS / Control Plan / Clearance Certificates);
- Minimum Asbestos removalist ticket friable (CPCCDE3015A);
- Experience working with ACM in soils;
- Outstanding communication skills and strong English a must;
- Ability to work overtime is required;
- High quality and proven track record of meeting deadlines;
- Experience working with large heavy earthmoving machines including scrapers, dozers, dumptrucks;
- Supervise asbestos ticket (CPCCBC4051A);
- Must have proven at least 3 years of experience as a friable supervisor.