Civil Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civil Project Manager to join our team.
- Manage and deliver projects on time, on budget and at a standard;
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and manage subcontractors;
- Contract administration;
- Attend meetings & liaise with clients, councils, consultants, statutory authorities and contractors;
- High attention to detail and a desire to share your knowledge with our team;
- Assist our estimating team with feasibility analysis as required;
- Lead role with client and stakeholder management and business development;
- Building and fostering excellent working relationships with clients;
- Driving cost, program, health and safety, environmental and quality outcomes;
- Project management, works planning and program delivery;
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives across our company-wide management systems and project delivery tools;
- Overseeing cost control, cost forecast and time deliverable, variations, pricing and budgeting;
- Commercial and contractual management;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines.
- 5 yrs experience in subdivisions and complex civil works;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member;
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion.