Workday Integration Consultant (APAC) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workday Integration Consultant (APAC) to join our team.
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform;
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs;
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements;
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
- B.A. / B.S., Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, computer science or other engineering discipline preferred;
- Outstanding Excel skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc);
- Ideally 3-5 years of consulting experience;
- Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities;
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills;
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision.