Technical Recruiter screens, interviews, and recommends prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced technical positions. Works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool. Being a Technical Recruiter may require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be a Technical Recruiter typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Technical Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
- Market mapping organizations with passive talent in line with the needs of Canva’s engineering team;
- Promote and support the data-driven talent acquisition approach and strive for constant collaboration across Sydney;
- Ensuring integrity of data and the free-flow of information by meticulous note-taking and utilization of our applicant tracking tools and platforms.
- Previous experience as an internal technical recruiter, ideally for local and off-shore recruitment;
- 1-5 years Tech recruitment experience hiring Software Engineers preferably on a global scale;
- An interest in high-growth technology startup companies;
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships across the business and different stakeholders;
- A fundamental understanding of technology concepts, specifically with respect to software development.