Workday HCM Solution Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workday HCM Solution Architect to join our team.
- Leading initiatives that require coordination with other systems, both internally and to external vendors;
- Understanding client requirements and take ownership of the deployment approach;
- Working with internal business teams (integrations, data migrations, etc.) to understand and gather their approach for the solution;
- Defining and shape the overall technical vision for Workday and the overall architecture of the workday system;
- Evaluating, communicating, and coordinating the functional and technical impacts of the solution.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts and technologies;
- Ability to present IT solutions within business context and to create strategies to drive adoption of Workday and related technology initiatives;
- Workday HCM system Architecture experience;
- Workday Pro or Workday HCM Implementer certification with minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations.’;
- Tier 1 Consulting experience with knowledge of the HR technology competitive landscape, including vendor assessment.