Technical Product Owner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our team.
- Be able to create value and sell ideas and contribute to product development;
- Facilitate story mapping and work closely with client to determine product priorities;
- Design and create product roadmap and features with an understanding of technical capabilities;
- Provide vision, success criteria, and direction to Agile delivery team and key stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle;
- Create, maintain and prioritize team backlog;
- Work with development and business representatives to ensure requirements are being tested and met;
- Participate in team demo and retrospective;
- Educate project team (developers) on business value/impact of the project/product;
- Give input on story priority during releases/iteration/sprint planning;
- Map business requirement and identify milestones.
- 5-10 years of Technical Product Ownership experience;
- BA/BS+ degree, preferably in CS related major;
- Passion for technology and ability to thrive working on a fast-paced projects;
- Experience with user stories and familiar with SDLC (software Development Life Cycle);
- 5+ years of consulting company experience;
- Demonstrated ability to translate high level topics to a technical level and back;
- Ability to view problems holistically and communicate solutions to management;
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Ability to create, maintain and drive to project milestones.