QA Analyst – cloud specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Analyst – cloud specialist to join our team.
- Review security and governance best practice content for the Conformity rules knowledge base;
- Identify and analyse requirements from existing system behaviours, provide clear and concise feedback;
- Work with engineering and product management teams to plan test plans and design automation of existing test cases;
- Identify potential risks, defects and edge cases in a timely manner;
- Implement and tailor best practice testing processes;
- Analyse, design, write, document and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and/or procedures;
- Maintain a test case database for conformity rules and Conformity rules knowledge base.
- Experience in Automation Testing;
- Proven experience with AWS and or Azure;
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, agile environment;
- Experience in testing applications constructed with VUE.js or Ember.js;
- Comfortable reviewing and diagnosing bugs and/or customer support;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work closely with the developers;
- Experience in testing APIs;
- Demonstrated experience in writing clear and detailed test cases;
- Experienced with quality assurance practices and procedures;
- Experience with security products or services;
- Understanding and/or experience of the Software development lifecycle;
- Nice to have experience Working in GCP;
- A quick learner and problem solver with strong logical and analytical thinking.