Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
QA Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites;
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome;
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases;
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline;
- Create test plan for functional as well as non-functional requirements;
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and implement test cases and suites.
- Demonstratable experience in automation testing;
- Basic knowledge of Java programming;
- Flexible and positive attitude;
- 5+ years of experience in writing and running test automation scripts;
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps processes;
- Experience with automation of REST or SOAP APIs;
- .Net testing environment experience;
- Ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Experience with test automation including experience with Cucumber;
- Education level: bachelor/master in computer science or related field;
- Interest in Business Intelligence, Process Management, Internal Control, Risk Management;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;