Research, design, develop, or test microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices.
Control Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Detailed Engineering Design;
- Detailed Controls System design;
- Equipment selection and procurement;
- System analysis and modelling;
- PLC and SCADA systems development and programming;
- Control system design and PLC programming;
- Supervision of electrical, instrumentation and controls equipment installation;
- Provide technical support to other teams and external bodies;
- Programming & Configuration of Systems;
- Design Documentation;
- Travel & Site Work;
- Liaising with the customer to ensure the delivered project fits the brief;
- Compliance with company Safety Management Systems;
- Managing the project schedule and ensuring it stays on budget;
- Report on project progress to senior management and customers.
- Rockwell Automation PLCs;
- Schneider Citect SCADA;
- SCADA & HMI Configuration;
- FAT & SAT Experience;
- PLC Programming;
- Industrial Ethernet Communications;
- Technologies from at least two major vendors such as Rockwell Automation;
- Schneider Electric.