Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Setup monitoring and capacity planning for applications;
- Scripting tasks (in order to automate common tasks);
- Automation of common tasks in connection with applications;
- Datacentre maintenance;
- System Engineering of Java based Applications;
- Deployment and troubleshooting of applications;
- Installation and maintenance of Linux systems;
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships with senior managers, the desktop support team and partners;
- Migrating Servers from 2008/2012 to 2016;
- Server and network support;
- Complexity assessment of individual servers migration;
- Completion of assigned project work;
- Providing 3 rd level technical resolution;
- Implementation of suggested enhancements to the existing infrastructure;
- Windows Server configuration and maintenance + Exchange & AD group administration.
- Configuration Management;
- Proven ability to autonomously manage small to medium projects, prioritizing tasks and delivering within agreed time frame;
- Able to start ASAP;
- Based in Perth;
- Requirements Definition, Analysis, and Management;
- Technical Decision-Making & Trade Studies;
- Demonstrate a practical application of data collection and analysis;
- Undertakes configuration management and control activities;
- Demonstrated root cause analysis and problem solving;
- Preferred experience in working with robots at integration and programming level;
- Verification and Validation;
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering;
- Liaison with Business Administrators to elicit and clarify end user requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with internal and external suppliers;
- Design and implementation of Windows, Azure and AWS based systems.