Temporary Regulatory Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Temporary Regulatory Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Build, manage and maintain Regulatory templates within the Enterprise Project Management system;
- Attend and participate in Regulatory project team and relevant stakeholder meetings to be a real-time resource on project timelines and schedules;
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of projects;
- Review project schedules with senior management and cross-functional teams affected by the project activities and revise the schedules as needed;
- Develop and maintain project- and portfolio-level reports to document and inform project activities, progress, and risks / issues;
- Develop and maintain detailed timelines for cross-regional regulatory activities and submissions utilizing the Enterprise Project Management system.
- Creative/Innovative – able to develop new and unique ways to improve and streamline processes;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on a number of projects with tight timelines is required;
- Experience working within a cross-functional team environment a plus.