Operations Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Program Manager to join our team.
- Act as the market(s) escalation point for issues related to agreement & order processing (tier 3);
- Collaborate with field/ subsidiary sales & licensing stakeholders to track deal statuses & arrival dates at EOC;
- Provide Service Delivery with accurate deal & order volume forecasts;
- Drive process & productivity initiatives to transform deal management processes, improve engagement with stakeholders & drive productivity savings;
- De-risk complex & transformational deals & remove holds by leveraging Deal Desk, Trade & Compliance teams;
- Serve as a trusted advisor for deal management in assigned markets;
- Work with Credit Services to ensure adequate credit capacity to support the deal pipeline.
- Good understanding of Microsoft licensing or other licensing models;
- Passion for technology, innovation and leading change – a growth mindset is essential;
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to engage senior leaders;
- A fluent command of English proficiency in verbal & written communication;
- 5-8 years relevant work experience in a top cloud computing organisation & knowledge of business operations;
- Process and project management skills and experience;
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership, innovation and execution management: industry knowledge to shape transformational change is preferred;
- Ability to understand data & process models, trend analysis;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Good understanding of sales excellence process.