Conduct research to reconstruct record of past human life and culture from human remains, artifacts, architectural features, and structures recovered through excavation, underwater recovery, or other means of discovery.
Project Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Director to join our team.
- Contributing to company growth through organic business development;
- Ensuring profitability of your projects, including preparing accurate cost estimates and monitoring project finances;
- Report on project’s current progress and forecast future project to GE’s in-country, region management team, GE Corporate (REN-PMO) and the client;
- Monitor the project on various commercial parameters and anticipate potential issues that could adversely impact (profitability, cash flow, etc.);
- Verify that scope changes are appropriately notified and oversee resolution of commercial implications from such scope changes;
- Development of cost and performance benchmarks including efficient operator comparators;
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Take ownership of budgets both financial and timeline;
- Review project costs and take action if significant deviations from budget occur;
- To act as a Domain Executive sponsor on projects;
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations;
- Managing the delivery of all aspects of project;
- Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress;
- Management of quality to ensure in line with client’s expectation;
- Ongoing tender and contract negotiation with key stakeholders.
- Ability to travel throughout Australia;
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management and/or Business);
- Appropriate entitlement to work in Australia (Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen);
- Minimum 20 years of contract or project management experience in the power generation &/or construction industry;
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge of equipment Supply and Services contracts and turnkey EPC contracts and subcontracts;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to influence others;
- Ability to manage/direct several projects simultaneously;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- A passion for healthcare communications, for dreaming up creative solutions and then making them a reality;
- Being a team player, always willing to share knowledge, help a team mate, and go that extra mile;
- Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals experience is preferred;
- Ideally 5+ years’ Project/Account Director experience within an agency or similar.