Supervisor/Senior Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supervisor/Senior Accountant to join our team.
- Providing advice to clients on general accounting and tax matters;
- preparation of FBT, GST and BAS returns and;
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a range of entities.
- Experience in dealing with clients face to face and excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in Commerce or similar;
- Exposure to tax technical issues would be preferable as this role is within the tax services team in business advisory;
- A professional and personable demeanour;
- 4-7 years’ experience in Australian Public Practice Accounting firms;
- Team player with the ability to support graduates and intermediates.