Corporate Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our team.
- Provide financial oversight and control of daily funding for both the Corporate and AP bank accounts;
- Monthly apportionment of expenses across business units.
- CA/CPA Qualified (or equivalent);
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce – Accounting or equivalent;
- Experience using JDE (Oracle based system) – although not essential is highly regarded;
- Exceptional attention to detail and initiative;
- Min 5+years Accounting experience in a project-based and/or construction organisation;
- Able to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time management skills to meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to communicate and liaise with all levels of site, corporate and management personnel;
- Self-starter with a can do attitude and good problem solving skills to resolve issues;
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive and reliable with the ability to self-manage when necessary;
- Excellent computer literacy skills with Intermediate MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Previous experience with ASX listed company will be a definite advantage.