Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accountant to join our team.
- Budgeting and management reporting;
- Provide advice about business plans, structures and accounting systems;
- Reporting to the Director about payroll related issues;
- Review various company accounts and agent rental statements;
- Working closely with the Chief Accountant on Costing, Budgeting and Cash Flow Management;
- Dealing with non-financial stakeholders;
- End to end payroll processing for over 180 employees;
- Meeting tax requirements – BAS, IAS, FBT;
- Preparation and lodgement payroll tax, BAS & PAYG with the ATO;
- Prepare month end and year end reporting;
- Review transactions monthly against budget/forecast and mitigate overruns;
- Producing monthly financial and management reports;
- Preparation of FBT returns;
- Assisting with yearly audit and financial statements;
- Analysing the PNL and reporting the PNL for every supplier.
- Bachelors degree in commerce/accounting;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Resilience and enthusiasm when handling difficult or challenging tasks;
- Work in a fast paced environment;
- Being involved with face to face business advisory work, income tax planning and financing solutions;
- Process oriented;
- Tertiary qualifications (Commerce or Accounting degree preferable);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- CA/CPA qualified or actively working towards;
- 3+ years relevant experience in a commercial environment;
- Minimum 2 Years Accounting Experience;
- Working with a variety of businesses to satisfy their compliance needs;
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.