Standards Development Manager – Infrastructure Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Standards Development Manager – Infrastructure to join our team.
- Manage relations with key stakeholders to ensure continued engagement;
- Develop products under the direction of the Development groups and the Executive Team;
- Actively manage the Development Groups assigned to each product and provide day to day direction on issues as they arise.
- Solid understanding of rail operations;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of rail infrastructure design and construction;
- Demonstrated experience in risk management;
- Project, contract and people management skills and experience;
- Appropriate qualifications applicable to the rail industry;
- Strong technical writing expertise;
- At least 5 years experience in the rail industry.