Senior Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Regularly tracking donations and recording partner interactions through Connect and other systems as required;
- Providing regular reporting to National Manager, Corporate Partnerships on agreed targets;
- Building and retaining strong relationship with existing government departments at all levels, and channel partners;
- Drive direct sales and via channel partner；
- Identify and build relationships with senior client decision makers;
- Work closely with business leaders to find, farm and deliver profitable new clients for CXTX;
- Skilled in contract and commercial negotiations;
- Develop a sustainable, constant and strong new business pipeline across multiple vertical sectors;
- Effective at securing meetings for product demonstrations from these leads;
- Skilled in developing sales collateral including sales decks, testimonials, video content and product;
- Play a meaningful role in Marketing, PR and events;
- Act as the first point of contact for new prospect clients;
- Identify and qualify leads/prospects within pre-determined vertical sectors;
- Skilled in demonstrating the No-code product and in representing CXTX;
- Skilled in developing business proposals.
- Thorough understanding of the Government ICT landscape, processes & procedures;
- Engineering or Business degree, or equivalent;
- Proven track record of winning large-scale, complex deals;
- Solid commercial acumen with deep understanding of the telecommunication network technologies;
- Experience in managing complex, large-scale commercial post-sale services with the Government at all levels;
- Ability to travel.