School-Industry Project Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a School-Industry Project Officer to join our team.
- developing a ‘bank’ of ongoing employers to host workplace learning placements, through cold calling, marketing etc of employers;
- supporting the facilitation of existing and new IELLEN-led partnerships / networks / initiatives and/or services;
- contributing to IELLEN reports and communications;
- ensuring that these are entered onto the DET state-wide SWL portal;
- supporting the organisation to build relationships with employers and other stakeholders in order to obtain and maintain suitable outcomes;
- updates of IELLEN resources that benefit young people – eg our on-line resource directories;
- participation in any other relevant IELLEN and other partnerships and network meetings / events, where required;
- communicating with employers around the benefits and requirements of work placements;
- developing a working knowledge of this portal so as to assist stakeholders (eg employers, school staff and students) in being able to use it.
- Appointment is conditional upon agreeing to and a satisfactory National Police Check and Working With Children (WWC) Check;
- Current drivers licence.