Senior Analyst, Group Finance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Analyst, Group Finance to join our team.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement to existing reporting process whilst engaging in projects and adhoc analysis;
- Preparation & review of monthly Finbook, identification and timely resolution of issues arising on a monthly basis;
- Analytical review of the Group legal entity and the Group’s results on a monthly, half yearly & annual basis;
- Identify key trends and seek explanation for key movements in balances and transactions.
- Good understanding of Financial Services products and services;
- Highly motivated & organised with a desire to perform at a high level;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and CA/CPA Qualified;
- Solid knowledge of accounting frameworks, accounting standards (IFRS) and Corporations Act requirements as they relate to Legal Entity reporting;
- 3 + years’ experience in audit with financial services clients OR 5+ years in reporting within a ASX Listed Financial Services business;
- Sound written and oral communication skills and ability to confidently express ideas/findings;
- Strong knowledge of group & statutory reporting.